When you want more speed on dry surfaces and are unwilling to compromise cornering ability, Vittoria's Mezcal G+ is your tire. The center ridge made of tightly spaced, low-profile knobs keeps you rolling fast and transitions cleanly into legit side knobs that tear into both hard and soft corners. The Mezcal offers hundreds of multi-directional biting edges across the tread for relentless climbing traction as well as reliable braking. And, you can forget about the usual speed versus handling tradeoffs, because Vittoria’s G+ Isotech compound firms up on the straights for blazing speed, and softens when dynamic forces are applied to the tread, such as when braking, accelerating, or cornering. This means race-winning speed, and fun-soaked berm carving, all adding up to a versatile and fun tire that gets down to business.
Special compound and tread pattern and our strongest casing are designed expressly to disperse heat and reduce noise generated by home trainer use. - Ideal for rollers or turbo trainer
- Features a tread pattern very similar to the Ritchey Alfa Bite
- Semi-smooth tread, very fast on paved surfaces
- Good for all types of loose or soft terrains
$44.99 - $65.99
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
When ultimate traction on icy roads is of paramount concern, Schwalbe's Marathon Winter tire delivers the grip and control you need. Let some air out and its numerous metal studs bite into hard-packed snow and ice during the worst Mother Nature can dish out. Pump it back up to max and run it on clearer roads with minimal noise. Whether you're a hard-core year-round bike commuter or just want to get out and enjoy more stability in the snow, Schwalbe's reflective accents and RaceGuard puncture protection means the Winter tire will keep you rolling until summer comes around.
Top Choice for rookies. A first-class tire combination. Rapid Rob uses the former Racing Ralph profile. An excellent XC tire which is perfectly suited for use on the rear wheel. Tough Tom, using the previous Nobby Nic profile, is the right choice for rougher trails or for the front wheel.
$34.99 - $35.99
- Tread inspired by the Nobby Nic - K Guard puncture protection
$66.99 - $74.50
Get a grip on wintry roads with Schwalbe's Winter tire. Its metal studs bite into hard-packed snow and ice during the worst Mother Nature delivers. Whether you're a hard-core year-round bike commuter or just want to get out and enjoy more stability in the snow, Schwalbe's reflective accents and KevlarGuard puncture protection mean the Winter tire will keep you rolling until summer comes around.
$37.99 - $39.99
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
With a split personality that allows Michelin's Country Trail to ride smooth and grip most surfaces, it's your one-stop choice for off-road function. Its tread features aggressive knob placement that grips well in both hardpack and moderate conditions. The Country Trail offers fine puncture resistance as well as a long-wearing rubber compound, too, making this a great all-around tire that you’ll appreciate for many rides to come.
$23.99 - $39.99
Don't let terrain tell you what to do. Fit your rims with MICHELIN's Protek Cross tires and you'll be equipped for any terrain and any weather condition. 3D cutting of the tread pattern creates excellent grip in all circumstances. If you're into the idea of maximum control, easy rolling, and superb handling no matter what the weather, the Protek Cross will be right up your alley, street, dirt path, and more. Weights: 26 x 1.60 (765g) 26 x 1.85 (920g) 700 x 35c (740g) 700 x 40c (840g)
$26.99 - $33.99
- Exceptional quality and economical price
- Sticky welll-rounded profile
- All-condition tire with long lasting tread life - Multi-surface tread pattern for pavement and groomed trails - Directional tread pattern for dry trail conditions
- Fast rolling, durable compound - Continuous center tread for a smooth ride - Directional siping for enhanced traction on wet pavement
$64.99 - $72.99
Developed for the essential basic training at home. Particularly smooth running. The durable cold-running compound stops heat build up. - Suitable for training on rollers/home trainers only.
Continental Mountain King Tires - All-around performer with uniformly spaced aggressive tread for reliable grip and handling
Riding technical XC? The Barzo is the choice of the 2015 World Champion, as well as the winner of the BC Bike Race. How can such an aggressive XC tire roll so fast? The magic starts in the center tread, where we place an alternating ridge design and progressive sipe angles. Cornering duties are handled by the moto-style block knobs, laid out in a proven V-formation. The result is a tire that corners as fast as it rolls while still offering the protection of a full-depth tread. Rocks and roots? Check. World Championship? Check. - Aggressive XC tread for the most technical terrain - Medium spaced knobs for a range of terrain and conditions - World Championship-proven TNT bead technology
$45.99 - $53.99
Vittoria's Evolution II is versatile and reliable—the choice for daily recreation and commuting on all types of surfaces. It's multi-surface tread grips all the time, regardless of where you ride, offering tremendous confidence and versatility. Vittoria's puncture-resistant belting lets you ride day after day without worrying about flats. - Multi-surface tread - Wire-bead - 35-58 PSI - 790 grams (26-inch), 840 grams (29-inch)
Vittoria's Roadster tire is a high-mileage urban offering with a negative tread that offers low rolling resistance and high traction. - Wire bead - Easy-rolling tire for road use - 650 grams
The Urbano blends time-proven tread design concepts with modern elegance, enhancing both performance and style. The timeless v-groove shape increases grip when leaning the bike into turns, improves wet weather performance, and reduces rolling resistance. Designed for longevity, Urbano provides dependability for the long haul. Offered in a range of widths, there is sure to be an Urbano that is right for you. - Designed for long life and dependability - Interlocking groove pattern - Modern urban style
- Aggressive side and transition knobs for cornering bite - Weight optimized 120tpi casing, max tire pressure 20psi - Tubeless ready bead/casing
- Side knobs ensure traction when necessary
- Economical city tire
- Studded tire for added traction when conditions get icy - Weight optimized 120tpi casing, Silica rubber, max tire pressure 20psi - Tubeless ready bead/casing
- Features a tread pattern similar to the Panaracer Smoke
$124.99 - $129.99
- Trails, corners, berms, tables, kickers and everything else that's fun to ride are where the NEW HANS DAMPF feels most at home. - Extended limits due to greater stability, durability and performance. - Semi-open block arrangement for excellent self-cleaning with low rolling resistance - Aggressive smaller shoulder blocks for grip and control on loose and loamy ground Specs: - Tire Diameter/ISO: 29''/622 - 67 TPI - Bead: Folding - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready - Tubeless Technology: Tubeless Easy
$89.99 - $124.99
- Trails, corners, berms, tables, kickers and everything else that's fun to ride are where the NEW HANS DAMPF feels most at home. - Extended limits due to greater stability, durability and performance. - Semi-open block arrangement for excellent self-cleaning with low rolling resistance - Aggressive smaller shoulder blocks for grip and control on loose and loamy ground
Page 1 of 3 Next page