The Section Aluminum is built for all-day rides and for riders who are in it for more than the scenery.
This all-road rocket is built around big tires and a lightweight, butted X6 butted aluminum frame with geometry and features that won't let any road interrupt the rhythm of a great day out. Each frame is engineered with lateral stiffness and shock-absorbing vertical compliance to allow for efficient power transfer while smoothing out rough surfaces so riders can keep their head down, and their legs churning out the watts – no matter where the ride ends up.
- Lightweight X6 butted aluminum frame with All-Road tire clearance and performance geometry
- Full carbon fork with tapered steer with easy fender mounting
- Wide range Shimano 105 compact 2x10speed drivetrain w/GRX RD-X810 rear derailleur
- Powerful Shimano 105 R7020 hydraulic disc brakes
- Shimano front and rear hubs are reliable and easily serviceable
- BUTTED ALUMINUM FRAME & CARBON FORK: Frames built with lightweight X6 aluminum feature full carbon forks for a robust and durable all-road endurance rig. Curved & ovalized seatstays, bent chainstays, thinned seat tube, top tube and optimized fork blade design maximize rider comfort and reduce fatigue.
- SECTION GEOMETRY: Designed to excel on multiple road surfaces, the geometry is a balance between conventional race and endurance bikes, providing fast comfort; ready for anything from a road sign sprint to a hard-pack dirt road.
- FRAME STIFFNESS: Front and rear 12mm thru-axles, oversized head tube junction, downtube, BB shell and chainstays deliver lateral stiffness for maximum power transfer and control over rough terrain.
- HIGH VOLUME TIRES: Accommodates 28c to 35c tires for increased comfort, traction, and flat protection.
- ACCESSORY MOUNTS: Three bottle cage mounts on the frame and stealth fender mounting points create a bike with versatility to match the adventure and the season.
|Frame||Double Butted X6 Aluminum, Smooth Welds|
|Headset||Integrated Cartridge Bearing|
|Rims/Wheels||WTB ST i21 TCS 2.0, 32H|
Front: Shimano HB-RS470, 12x100mm, Center Lock
Rear: Shimano FH-RS470, 12x142mm, HG, Center Lock
|Tires||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro V 700x32c Graphene 2.0|
|Crankset||Praxis Alba M30, 50/34T, 170mm (48, 50.5), 172.5mm (53, 55.5), 175mm (58/60.5)|
|Bottom Bracket||Praxis M30, BSA Threaded|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano 105 FD-R7000|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano GRX RD-RX810 Shadow RD+|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano 105 CS-R7000, 11-32T, 11 Speed|
|Shifters||Shimano 105 ST-R7020|
|Handlebars||Aero All Road Aluminum, 10deg Flare, 40cm (48, 50.5), 42cm (53, 55.5), 44cm (58, 60)|
|Tape/Grips||Norco Griptacular Shockproof Tape|
|Stem||Norco SL Aluminum, 90mm, (48, 50), 100mm (53, 55.5), 110mm (58, 60)|
|Brakes||Shimano 105 BR-R7020 Hydraulic Disc, Resin Pads w/Shimano SM-RT70, Ice Tech, 160mm rotors|
|Seat Post||Aluminum, 27.2mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Blue Black/Grey Blue / 48cm||058817512117||0416011802|
|Blue Black/Grey Blue / 50.5cm||058817512186||0416011803||210000019153|
|Blue Black/Grey Blue / 53cm||058817512193||0416011804|
|Blue Black/Grey Blue / 55.5cm||058817512209||0416011805||210000019396|
|Blue Black/Grey Blue / 58cm||058817512247||0416011806||210000018726|
|Blue Black/Grey Blue / 60.5cm||058817512308||0416011807|