IN STOCK NOW. YETI COOLERS & KAHUNA PADDLEBOARDS.
5 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE 2021 BIKE SEASON.
- Is Oxygen open? Yes. No appointment necessary. Wear a mask. One family at a time inside.
- Are you fixing bikes now? Yes. All repairs are done by appointment. Please do not arrive with your bike without speaking to us first. Call 416-259-2453 to discuss timing.
- Do you have bikes in stock now? Yes and No. Yes we have "some bikes" but do not interpret that to mean every bike you researched is available and just because it's on our website DOES NOT MEAN it's available in the store at the exact moment you want it.
- Can I pre-order a bike for future delivery? Yes, but note that some of the most popular bikes have a very long wait list. Call 416-259-2453 to discuss pre-orders and the deposit procedure. Deposits are non-refundable and required for pre-orders.
- Are bikes easier to get in 2021 vs 2020? Actually, 2021 is worse than 2020. There is literally an international shortage of bicycles, parts and everything else related to outdoor recreation.
FREE Tune-Ups FOREVER.
True. Legit. For Real. Call it whatever you want. But unlike other shops which only give you 2 or 3 free tune-ups, we do it forever. It's included with every bike purchase.
Will we change your flat tires and replace your worn out chain for free? No. But we'll be happy to adjust your brakes and tune your gears to keep your bike running smoothly at absolutely no charge. Not once. Not twice...but for as long as you own your new bike. We believe you'll love your bike more when it's working perfectly. And that makes for a happy customer.