Skip to main content

Please read BEFORE calling, emailing or visiting.

5 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE 2021 BIKE SEASON. 

  1. Is Oxygen open?   Yes.  No appointment necessary.  Wear a mask.  One family at a time inside.  Expect a line up outside.
  2. Are you fixing bikes now?   Yes.  All repairs are done by appointment.  DO NOT just show up with your bike as our storage facility is overwhelmed and so is our staff.   Even the "Quick Fixes, Just Fit Me In" is no longer possible without an appointment.
  3. Do you have bikes in stock now?  Yes and No.   Yes we have "some bikes" but do not interpret that to mean every bike you researched is available and just because it's on our website DOES NOT MEAN it's available in the store at the exact moment you want it.  This is the largest bicycle shortage in the 100 year history of the bike.   Inventory changes every 5 minutes.  People are buying anything and everything they can over the phones, online and in person. 
  4. Can I pre-order a bike for future delivery?  Yes, but note that some of the most popular bikes have a 1 year wait list.   Call 416-259-2453 to discuss pre-orders and the deposit procedure.  Deposits are non-refundable and required for pre-orders.    If you pre-ordered a bike, please do not call for random status updates to see if it came early.  When it comes in, we'll call you to inform you it's ready.
  5. Are bikes going to be easier to get in 2021 vs 2020?   Bikes will be nearly impossible to get in 2021 as the industry is already sold out in March and the season hasn't begun yet.    Over 90% of the bikes we are receiving this summer were already ordered (with deposits) from last summer leaving only 10% for random new customers.   This is especially true for ALL TREK and CANNONDALE under $1500.  



Mountain

FREE Tune-Ups FOREVER.

True.  Legit.  For Real.  Call it whatever you want.  But unlike other shops which only give you 2 or 3 free tune-ups, we do it forever.  It's included with every bike purchase.

Will we change your flat tires and replace your worn out chain for free?  No.  But we'll be happy to adjust your brakes and tune your gears to keep your bike running smoothly at absolutely no charge.  Not once.  Not twice...but for as long as you own your new bike.  We believe you'll love your bike more when it's working perfectly.  And that makes for a happy customer.

Bike Repairs

We fix every model and every brand of bike on the market.  Flat tires are repaired "while you wait".  Tune-ups, suspension overhauls and custom wheel building are just some of the 40 services we offer related to keeping your bicycle running like new.  

Learn More

Bike Rentals

Whether you need a bike for a day or a two-week vacation, we've got a ride for you.  Our rental bikes are perfect for paths and cycling trails.

Occasionally, we will have high end road bikes and mountain bikes for rent.  Call 416-259-2453 to enquire.

Learn More

Spinning Classes

Burn 500 to 1000 calories per class. No bending like Yoga.  No kicking like martial arts.  Just a great cardio workout that anyone can do.

Our spinning classes are great for first timers and enthusiasts alike. Click below for our schedule.

Learn More