Widen your 66-inch Yakima RackandRoll trailer by 13-inches with this 78 Crossmember Kit. With 78-inch crossbars you can carry wider loads, such as two 36-inch beam canoes or up to seven kayaks! - Comes with two 78” Crossmembers and two 78” Yakima Crossbars
Convert the standard tongue on your Yakima RackandRoll trailer to allow for longer boats. - Adds three feet onto the tongue of any Yakima RackandRoll trailer - Allows you to carry up to a single 22 ft. boat or two 21 ft. boats, depending on the vehicle hitch and boat positions
- For iGo Turbo and iGo Blast - Can be added to any seat with the use of four plastic clamps - The canopy front has zippers and can be rolled up for use on warmer days
- Axle Kit for Journey Trailer TX - Compatible with 12mm rear thru-axles under 180mm in length - Note: Choose the correct thread pitch, 1.0 / 1.5 / 1.75mm, to match your thru-axle
The Trailer Yoke is for use with the Journey Trailer TX. It allows you to quickly and easily use the trailer on multiple bikes without needing to swap over the yoke.
Thule's Internal Hub Hitch Adapter enables you to attach a bicycle trailer conversion kit (sold separately) to bicycles with an internally geared hub.
- 4 piece sleeve set for Adams Trail-A-Bikes - Includes new shim for oversized seatposts that fits 25.4mm to 35.0mm and beyond
• 4 times greater strength • Fits seatposts from 25.4mm to 35.0mm • Retro fittable to all 15mm block, horizontal pin style Trail-a-Bikes • Fits late 1998 to present • Comes with 4 shims
- QR Locking Hitch Pin for Adams Trail-A-Bikes
The MT-201 pedal trailer lets your child tag along on rides and practice balancing while pedaling. It fits any conventional bike and features a 20-inch wheel with a fully adjustable saddle, a safety flag for extra visibility, and a foldable arm for storage. It's a great fit for kids 45-52-inches tall. It's right for you if... You want to take your young ones on longer, hillier rides, but they don't quite have the stamina to keep up with mom and dad. Or maybe they're not fully stable on a two-wheeler yet, and you want to use this as a training tool for balance and a chance to teach your kids about the rules of the road. The tech you get This pedal trailer has a 20-inch wheel, a durable steel frame, a fully adjustable saddle bar, a safety flag for visibility, and a foldable arm for storage. There are no brakes, and the pedals on this trailer don't always have to be in use, so your little ones can take a break, focus solely on balancing, and cruise without affecting efficiency. The final word MT-201 is a great way to enjoy time riding with kids who aren't quite ready to ride alongside you. It's also a great teaching tool for balance and the rules of the road. If you want to bring your kid along on longer rides and are worried about them keeping up or staying stable on their two-wheeler, this pedal trailer is the ideal solution. Why you'll love it 1 - MT-201 keeps families riding together, regardless of age or experience level 2 - This is a great teaching tool, and an awesome way to introduce your young ones to the joys of cycling 3 - The importance of cycling safety cannot be understated, and this trailer offers the perfect opportunity to teach your kids the rules of the road
Page 1 of 1