Parts & Accessories
$1.39 - $6.49
Wheels Manufacturing Outer Axle Nuts are high-grade steel nuts that provide secure wheel fixing for solid-axle wheels. - 14mm x 1mm (1411-AN) sold in pairs - All others sold individually
$20.99 - $39.99
Can be used with Stan's ZTR rims to make them airtight or used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. A single 10-yard roll will tape five 26-inch rims or four 29-inch rims or two wide road clincher rims. 21mm width fits: - ZTR Olympic - ZTR Iron Cross - ZTR 355 - ZTR Alpine - ZTR Crest - ZTR Alpha 340 (2 layers) - ZTR Alpha 400 (2 layers) - Most road clincher rims 25mm width fits: - ZTR 355 (26", 650b, 29") - ZTR Crest - Crest MK3 - ZTR Arch EX - ZTR Flow EX - Crest S1 27mm width fits: - ZTR Flow EX - ZTR Bravo - ZTR Hugo 52mm - Arch S1 - ZTR Rapid 28 - ZTR Rapid 30 - Arch MK3 30mm width fits: - ZTR Flow MK3
- Replacement rear wheel skewer. - Specifically designed for use with Saris trainers. - Can be used for both indoor and outdoor rides.
Booster thru-axle hub spacer kits are designed to give your non-Boost front and rear thru-axle hubs the boost they need to fit any Boost-compatible frame or fork.
- CNC machined alloy locking end nut - Heat treated boron axle construction - Hex head design requires tool for removal - Fits most City, MTN and Hybrid bikes (100mm/135mm) - Lightweight and compact design - 84g (Pair)
Small component with a large impact. A poorly constructed or unsuitable tyre rim tape can be the cause of many punctures. It is especially important with hollow section rims to use a pressure-resistant rim band which covers the entire rim. The fabric-reinforced Continental Easy Tape rim protector is designed for use under high air pressure conditions. The various widths enable a perfect fit for all standard rims. The high pressure design for racing cyclists withstands up to 220 psi, without becoming deformed. The flat construction type also significantly eases the job of tyre fitting.
- To be used exclusively with Bontrager 29""/700c Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - TLR Rim Strips are the light and easy solution to Bontrager Tubeless conversion - Rim Strip replacement is recommended if removed from the wheel
Pack of 30 ornaments. - 5 different colors - Fits all standard spoke diameters
Transport your wheels safely and stylishly with the EVOC ROAD BIKE WHEEL CASE. Perfectly adapted, the cases also fit in the wheel bags of our bike bags BIKE TRAVEL BAG and BIKE TRAVEL BAG PRO. - Axle protection - Necessity pocket (separate) - Carry handles - 2 bags included
This 11-speed freehub is only compatible with model-year 2013 (V8) and 2014 (V9) Zipp wheelsets. Check that your hub has a black end cap before using this freehub. Use the spacer for compatibility with 10-speed Shimano and SRAM drivetrains after installation. The red freehub is designed for SRAM or Shimano drivetrains and includes a spacer for 10-speed compatibility. The blue freehub is designed for Campagnolo drivetrains. The Campagnolo version requires one 0.25mm axle washer, which is included. - 10 to 11-speed wheel conversion can only be completed by an authorized Zipp Service Center - Not intended to convert older 10-speed freehub wheels to 11-speed freehub wheels - Only intended to swap freehub compatibility (SRAM/Shimano - Campagnolo) with current 11-speed wheels - Includes cassette spacer - Material: Aluminum
Zipp Speed Weaponry Freehub Bodies - Material: Aluminum
$25.99 - $39.99
Zipp Speed Weaponry Hub Conversion Caps
$9.49 - $9.99
Package comes with two pieces of rim tape for use with the Zipp clinchers. Woven nylon material. Tape is extra thin with a thickness of 0.5 mm. Note: For Zipp 700c and 650c aluminum/carbon hybrid clichers, use the 16 mm rim tape. For Zipp 30 wheel set use 18mm but for the wider Firecrest and Firestrike carbon clinchers use the 20mm x 1/2mm rim tape.
- Kits include Freehub body with CeramicSpeed bearings pre-installed for easy installation onto the wheel - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings
- Lowest resistance hybrid ceramic (ceramic balls and steel cages) available - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Kits include Freehub body with CeramicSpeed
$169.99 - $199.99
Freehub bodies for Zipp Cognition hubs.
Each bag holds one wheel (up to 700c with 35mm cyclocross tire) for transport. It also connects to a second Zipp Connect wheel bag (sold separately) to form a double wheel bag. - Sturdy, water-resistant EVA construction with distinctive molded Zipp graphics. - Integrated carry handle and detachable shoulder strap. - Removable internal pocket for storing quick-release skewers and axle end caps. - Padding holds wheel in place.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Rear Axle Conversion Kit - Not to be used on 188 V6 or earlier rear hubs - Only to be used to convert Zipp's 188 V7 10-speed rear hubs to 11-speed
Zipp Speed Weaponry Rear Axle Conversion Kits - Converts a road disc into a track disc rear - Fits black 2013 188 V8 disc hubs only - Fits Zipp 900 and Super-9 Discs
These die-cut borderless decals provide a distinctive look to go with the distinctive sound and aero-advantage of Zipp wheels rolling at 45km an hour. Zipp’s Matte white and Matte black decals also are still available. Each decal kit has seven decals sufficient to cover one wheel and two matching valve-hole decals. Note: Before applying the decals, make sure the rim surface is free of dirt and debris. We recommend a gentle wipe with acetone or rubbing alcohol. Peel the white backing sheet from the decal, orientate, position and gently press the decal onto the rim surface. Starting at one end, remove the surface clear cover slip and then work the decal into the dimples using a 3M squeegee.
A simple solution for completing the Zipp aerodynamic package by covering the valve access hole on most disc wheels. Black, self-adhesive oval patches with the Z logo, in a package of five.
- Holds one wheel securely for transport (up to 700c with 35mm CX tire installed) - Connects to second Zipp Connect wheel bag to transform into a double wheel bag - Sturdy water-resistant EVA construction - Includes removable axle/QR pocket
Help ensure your rotors are not damaged, contaminated in transit, or in storage with this simple solution. This also helps protect anything that may come into contact with the rotor during transport. - Protects rotors during transit - Neoprene cover to protect against water and grease - Reinforced gusset and drawstring to protect the edges of the rotor and to cinch down tightly during transit
- Holds one wheel securely for transport (up to 700c with 35mm CX tire installed). - Connects to second Zipp Connect wheel bag to transform into a double wheel bag. - Sturdy water-resistant EVA construction. - Includes removable axle/QR pocket.
$71.99 - $129.99
Match your Beyond Black hubs, spokes and decals (each sold separately) with skewers from Zipp. - Sold in pairs - Stainless steel: 85 grams/set - Titanium: 78 grams/set
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
- Kit includes tape, 2 valves & 1 valve core wrench
- Protection for your wheels and tires in transit - Durable and elastic lycra-nylon blend material for long-term reliability - Fits 700c tires from 23c to 30c
Precision machined steel axle spacers. Great for fine tuning hub spacing or as replacement axle spacers. - Outside Diameter: 16mm - Inside Diameter: 10mm - Thickness: 0.5mm
Precision-machined aluminum axle spacers. Great for fine tuning hub spacing or as replacement axle spacers. - Outside Diameter: 16mm - Inside Diameter: 10mm - Thickness: 5mm
Page 1 of 8 Next page