$29.99 - $135.99
- Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Chainring BCD: 110 Shimano Asymmetric - Material: Aluminum
- 7075-T6 aluminum construction with 4mm width optimized for all chainguide systems to prevent chain jamming - 0.5mm step on both sides of teeth profile to retain chain - Deep recess chainring nut interface for better clearance - BCD: 104mm - Speed: 1 x 8/9/10
- Guidering M to fit any 4x104mm BCD crank - Dual width "M" (narrow/wide) tooth profile engages the chain securely even at extreme angles - 7075-T6 aluminum construction optimized for all chainguide systems to prevent chain jamming - 1mm swappable chainline
416 stainless steel is not the first material choice for most component manufactures looking to use stainless steel (most use soft 300 series). That is because 416 is hard...hard because the raw billet is expensive, hard because it takes a long time to machine. However, that did not stop Wolf Tooth because there is no denying that it is the best material for those that need the ultimate durability in a chainring. These stainless steel chainrings are not only beautiful, but they will last 5-10 times longer than their aluminum versions. Compatibility: - These are functionally the same as the aluminum 104 BCD rings. - These rings fit any 104 BCD crankset. - 30t x 104 ring is the only Quarq power meter compatible 30t ring available. - For 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle) - Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12 speed chains (Including SRAM Eagle) - If using a 9 speed drivetrain use a 10 speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9 speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention). - Provide a great chainline on most boost bikes
$107.99 - $139.99
Wolf Tooth was first to market with Cyclocross 1x specific chainrings because we saw Cyclocross as the perfect use for our patent pending Drop-Stop technology. These beautifully machined 110 BCD Asymmetric 4-bolt chainrings are optimized for your 1x Shimano CX/ Road/ Gravel drivetrain whether you run Dura Ace 9000, Ultegra 6800, 105 5800, or Tiagra 4700. They are also offset for the ideal 1x chainline. Compatibility: - These rings are for use with 110 BCD Asymmetric 4-bolt cranks. - Compatible with Dura Ace 9000, Ultegra 6800, 105 5800, Tiagra 4703, and Tiagra 4700 - Sizes 38T and larger are compatible with Dura Ace 9100, Ultegra 8000 and 105 R7000 but a slight modification is required due to a change in the crank arm profile. The 36T chainring will not work for this modification. - Mounts in the big ring position of the cranks but is offset inward for perfect chainline. - The stock 2x bolts will not work. You will need 6mm bolts which are optimized for single ring mounting. - For 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains including SRAM Eagle (TM) - Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12 speed chains including SRAM Eagle (TM) - If using a 9 speed drivetrain use a 10 speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9 speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
Wolf Tooth's SDM® chainrings replace your existing spider and chainring with one clean looking, light weight, and stiff piece of machined billet. These come in 3 different offsets: standard GXP, Boost and BB30. Compatibility: - These direct mount chainrings will replace your existing chainring and spider, which is attached via 3 bolts on the back side of the spider near the spindle. You will use these same 3 bolts to attach the Wolf Tooth SDM® chainring. - There are 3 offsets: Standard: 47mm chainline, 6mm offset for cyclocross and road cranks Standard: 49mm chainline, 6mm offset for GXP and long spindle BB30 Boost: 52mm chainline, 3mm offset BB30: 49mm chainline, 0mm offset for BB30 short spindle cranks - Fat Bikes: If you are planning to use this on an X9 or XX1 fat bike crankset with a 190/197 rear hub spacing use the 0 offset ring. If your fat bike has a 170/177 rear hub spacing, use the Standard 6mm offset
$94.99 - $109.99
- Standard 4-bolt ring with Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - Recommended for use with 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - 36g (30t)
These chainrings are for Race Face Cinch cranks such as Turbine, Next SL, Sixc & Aeffect. The Wolf Tooth Cinch rings feature a our patented Drop-Stop design for the best wear life, chain retention and mud clearance. We have both Boost and standard chainrings. - CNC machined aluminum ring fits Race Face cranks with Cinch System - Features Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - Asymmetrical tooth shape for the best wear life, chain retention and mud clearance - Recommended for use with 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Made in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
$26.99 - $29.99
Wolf Tooth designed these bolts to be the best on the market. They have a 4mm hex socket and are 10mm long so you can use a bash ring with your chainring that has threaded standoffs like the Wolf Tooth 104 BCD 30t ring, Elliptical 104 BCD rings, 76 BCD rings and others. No nuts are included with these bolts as they are intended for use with threaded chainrings. These work great with Wolf Tooth or any other brand threaded M8 x 0.75 chainrings.
$109.99 - $114.99
- Fits asymmetrical 96mm BCD with built-in threaded standoffs - Used on Shimano XTR M9000 and M9020 crankset (both race and trail models) - Features Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - Mount using the stock Shimano XTR M7 chainring bolts - 49mm chainline for 28-34 tooth and 50mm for 36 tooth - Recommended for use with 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Made in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - 41g (30t)
$24.99 - $29.99
- For chain and derailleur alignment - 20 per bag
$54.99 - $59.99
A sturdy 4-spoke design and a solid 6mm thick 6061-T6 alloy construction make the 4 Star Sprocket a real killer. - Material: Full CNC 6061-T6 alloy - Thickness: 6.35mm - Special Features: Bolt drive version only, made to fit directly on to a 24mm crank spindle, includes adaptors for 19mm and 22mm spindles - Weight: 25t: 77g (2.71oz : 0.16lbs)
The logic was designed with our team riders who needed a simple, good looking but strong and dent-resistant sprocket for all kinds of riding. Available in 25T and 28T with adaptors to fit any crank on the market, many of the team can be found riding the logic sprocket this season. MATERIAL: - Full CNC 6061-T6 alloy THICKNESS: - 6.35mm SIZES: - 25T, 28T SPECIAL FEATURES: - Team designed sprocket - Adaptors to fit 19/22/24mm cranks - Thicker spokes for increased strength
The Pathfinder sprocket is 8mm thick and uses a unique 9-sided design that allowed WTP to integrate the sprocket mounting location into the spoke pattern, resulting in a super-clean looking sprocket with plenty of strength and longevity even for the most savage rider out there. - Full CNC 6061-T6 alloy - 9 rotation points for longer life - Sunken adapters for perfect chain line - Made to fit directly on to a 24mm crank spindle, includes adaptors for 19mm and 22mm spindles
$134.99 - $144.99
Felix Prangenberg signature super-tough 8mm-thick street sprocket/bash guard combo with 9 sprocket bolt holes integrated into the design for extra long life. MATERIAL: - Full CNC 6061-T6 alloy THICKNESS: - 8mm SIZES: - 25T, 28T SPECIAL FEATURES: - Bolt-on bash guard made exclusively for the Wethepeople Pathfinder sprocket - Securely attached using x4 hollow crmo sprocket bolts - 9 rotation points for longer sprocket life - Available as an upgrade for your current Pathfinder sprocket, or as a combo pack
The Patrol sprocket is based on the classic racing sprockets of the past. This one uses a high-quality full CNC construction and offset teeth for a perfect chain line. This thing was designed so you could crank it fast, so bolt one onto your bike and see just how fast you go. - Full CNC 6061-T6 alloy - Thickness: 6.35mm - Bolt drive version only - Made to fit directly on to a 24mm crank spindle, includes adaptors for 19mm and 22mm spindles
- Designed for for Specialized 24/36T Crankset - Drivetrain Speeds: 2 x 10 - 104mm BCD
Original equipment on SRAM and Truvativ cranks, these chainrings also work well with other drivetrains. - Medium Overshift Pin - 104mm BCD - Use with 22T
Original equipment on SRAM and Truvativ cranks, they also work well with other drivetrains. - Middle chainring, use with 48T outer - 64mm BCD
$21.00 - $133.00
Original equipment on SRAM and Truvativ cranks, they also work well with other drivetrains. - Material: Aluminum
$34.00 - $120.00
Original equipment on SRAM and Truvativ cranks, these chainrings also work well with other drivetrains. - 104mm BCD - Material: Aluminum
- Trushift chainrings feature shift ramps and pins - Drivetrain compatibility: 8, 9, 10, 11 - 104mm BCD
- For 1x10 drivetrains - 104mm BCD - Material: Aluminum
TruVativ XX Short Pin Chainrings for BB30 Cranks, use with 26T - Ring Position/Type: Inner - Drivetrain Speeds: 10 - Chainring BCD: 120 - Material: Aluminum
- The oversized chainrings are CNC machined 7075 Aluminium blanks—2mm thicker than the competition. - Unparalleled stiffness is delivered by an increased Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD) and a two-piece insert-molded carbon composite construction. - The XX Crank geometry provides a narrow 156mm Q factor, efficient chainline, and beveled crank arms to maximize clearance. - X-Glide is the pure science in action common denominator that gives XX its unmatched shifting performance. - 120mm BCD - C-Pin for Cannondale - Short Pin for BB30 - Long Pin for GXP
Shimano 105 5700 10-Speed chainrings are a quality, reliable replacement option for worn out chainrings on standard double cranksets.
$23.99 - $79.99
Shimano 105 5703 10-Speed chainrings are a quality, reliable replacement option for worn out chainrings on triple cranksets.
$40.99 - $79.99
Shimano 105 5750 10-Speed chainrings are a quality, reliable replacement option for worn out chainrings on compact double cranksets.
Shimano 105 5800 11-Speed chainrings replace worn out parts and get your drivetrain running smoothly again. - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Chainring BCD: 110 asymmetric
$27.99 - $154.99
Shimano 105 FC-R7000 asymmetric 110 BCD chainrings for 2x11 drivetrains.
Page 1 of 6 Next page