Protect your precious road rocket from wet roads and bad weather with Topeak's DeFender RC1/RC11 fender set. They utilize a unique quick-release mounting system that makes installation a snap and they're made from tough, yet light polycarbonate with stainless steel struts for stiffness and durability. The front fender has a clever feature: it automatically disengages if a large object enters the wheel. The underside is highly polished so grime doesn't stick and, they accommodate tires up to 700 x 25c in size.
Stay clean and stay seen with Topeak's DeFender iGlow X. They're a unique pair of fenders with integrated 0.5W super bright red LEDs for safety at night or during low visibility conditions. The lightweight polycarbonate is tough and flexible, and the stainless steel strut attachment system is easy to install and provides adjustability for excellent tire coverage. Plus, you'll get up to 100 hours of run time on each fender's 2 coin batteries (included).
Portland Design Works has given the original fat bike front fender a facelift! The Mud Shovel 6.5 Front Fender was designed specifically for fat bikes - they're extra long and wide to block the muck, snow, or sand you'll ride through on your next fat bike adventure. Made of heavy-duty polymer, the Mud Shovel 6.5 Front Fender is super lightweight but sturdy enough to take years of bad weather abuse. The fender mounts to the downtube of your bike using adjustable rubber straps for a secure fit. - Front fender is 254mm wide and 622mm long (10" x 24.5") - Extra-long, wide design blocks snow, water and sand - Bracket keeps fender super stable and is easy to install - Built with lightweight, sturdy materials for durability
$27.99 - $29.99
Portland Design Works' neat Sodapop Fenders are made from 97% post-consumer recycled bottles. They pop on and off with ease, keep you dry in the rain, and get one back for the planet, too! - City width: 48 mm at tail - Mountain width: 64 mm at tail
- Guards against mud - Made from 100% recycled plastic waste - 100% recyclable - Supplied with 4 zip ties - Made in England
Ride in any weather The Bontrager NCS fender is everything you want in a fender. It installs in seconds, is available in a variety of sizes to fit various bikes, and offers full coverage to keep you dry. The no-cut design includes everything you need for easy installation and it even comes with an integrated Blendr rear light mount. Product details - Fully assembled fenders that install in minutes - Integrated rear Blendr light mount for use with Bontrager Flare lights - No-cut struts allow quick strut adjustment for proper tire clearance - Double-back strut on rear fender adds support and stability - Made of lightweight yet super-durable polycarbonate - Stainless steel hardware resists rust - Four sizes available to accommodate most bike and tire configurations
Easy-to-install front fender for your fat bike. CONSTRUCTION • Virtually unbreakable polypropylene body MOUNTING SYSTEM • Adjustable rubber straps mount to down tube •100% recyclable; ships and merchandises as a flat sheet and snaps onto the included down tube bracket • Hardware included • Weight: 99 grams / 3.5 ounces
Axiom's Frontrunner Front Fender easily installs on your down tube with rubber straps. Axiom reduced the impact of their manufacturing and shipping methods by designing the Frontrunner to fold flat. It's also made of strong, 100% recyclable plastic. A minimalist front fender compatible with 26”, 650B and 29” wheel sizes. - Virtually unbreakable polypropylene body - Adjustable rubber straps mount to down tube - 100% recyclable; ships and merchandises as a flat sheet and snaps onto the included down tube bracket; hardware included
Axiom's rugged, durable Mudrunner DLX Fenders let you enjoy the trails no matter the weather. The rear fender features a quick-release mount for tool-free installation on any seatpost and the front fender fits both rigid and suspension forks. Axiom's unique adjustable design ensures they'll fit almost all your rides and the reflective spine on the rear fender enhances safety and durability. Snap 'em on in seconds and go! A ‘fit anything’ clip-on mountain bike fender set with Variable Radius Technology that makes it compatible with 26”, 650B and 29” tires. - Virtually unbreakable dual compound body - Quick release bracket fits rigid or suspension forks with steer tubes 18.5?–?49.6 mm. - Adjustable Boa Bracket fits all seatpost/seat tube diameters. - Independently adjustable front and rear flaps. - Raised mounting spine enhances stiffness and reduces chatter; 3M reflective panel for nighttime visibility; dual pivot design offers easy adjustment to fine-tune positioning
Easy-to-install rear fender for your fat bike. CONSTRUCTION • Virtually unbreakable polypropylene body MOUNTING SYSTEM • Adjustable rubber straps mount to down tube • 100% recyclable • Ships and merchandises as a flat sheet and snaps onto the included seat tube bracket • Hardware included • Weight: 190 grams / 6.7 ounces
Axiom's Rearrunner Rear Fender easily installs to your seatpost with a quick-release bracket. Axiom reduced the impact of their manufacturing and shipping methods by designing the rearrunner to fold flat. It's also made of strong, 100% recyclable plastic. A minimalist rear fender compatible with 26”, 650B and 29” wheel sizes - Virtually unbreakable polypropylene body - Adjustable Boa Bracket fits all seatpost/seat tube diameters - 100% recyclable; hardware included
Axiom's Roadrunner LX Reflex Fenders are made of super-durable Techniflex plastic that resists breakage even in sub-freezing conditions. Their mud flaps keep you clean and the gray by day, reflective by night 3M Reflex strips keep you safe. And, they also feature sturdy, easy-to-install stainless steel stays.
- Made of highly resistant polypropylene - Rear: Mount fits seat posts Ø 25 – 32 mm; 47 to 60 mm blade width; Reflective strip; 125g - Front: Downtube installation w|elastomeric straps; 60 to 80 mm blade width; 62g - Wheel-Tire Size Compatibility: 24''-26"
- Made of resistant plastic - Fits all frames - Blade width: from 50 to 70mm
- Z+fal Croozer/Swan Road Fender Set Width 45mm For 700 Wheels
- Compatible with 26’’, 27.5’’ and 29’’ forks - 3.1'' wide, enough for most MTBs - 360mm length offers good mud protection - Made of techno-polymer resin - Fixation on the front fork with 7 zip-ties or 4 Velcro - 3 sets of stickers included to customize to your taste - Weight: 110 g
- Compatible with the majority of 27.5'' and 29'' suspension forks - 3.5'' wide, ideal for wide and Plus tires - 480mm length for optimal coverage - Made of polypropylene - Easy and secure fit with 6 zip-ties - 3 sets of stickers included: red, green and blue - Weight: 135 g
- Fork mounted mudguard, perfect for mountain bikes - Mounts with a compression plug inside the steerer tube - Blade width varies from 60 to 73mm (2.4'' to 2.9'')
- Light, discrete and durable polypropylene mudguard for Fat and Plus size bikes - Universal mount, fits rigid and suspension forks - 286 x 300mm - 48g
- Deflector FM60 front and RM60 rear mudguard set - Easy, tool-less mounting systems - RM60 mounts on seatposts and is compatible with 26'' and 27.5'' wheels - FM60 mounts inside steer tube and is compatible with 26'' to 29'' wheels - Width: 60mm to 72mm
- Made of Polypropylene with dual material spoiler - Seat post adjustable clamp - Fit seat post Ø 25 – 32 mm - 47 to 60 mm blade width - Reflective strip - Weight: 125g
- Designed for 26'', 27.5'' & 29'' Mtn bikes - Easy to install and fit perfectly on your bike - Made of ultra-resistant techno polymer resin - Mounts onto 25 to 32 mm seat posts - Weight: 220 g
- Seatpost-mounted MTB mudguard - MD-TURN System: Quick screw-on mounting system, fits 25 to 32mm seatpost diameter - Double orientation for optimal tire coverage - Over-moulded flap offers the best protection and makes the mud guard more flexible - Reflective ring providing your bike with greater visibility - Material: Fibre-glass reinforced polypropylene - Wheel diameter: 27.5'' / 29'' - Max tire width recommended: 3.0" - Weight: 238 g
- Compatible with 16'' and 20'' wheels - Front: T steel plate mounting system - Rear: Clip with built in L shape bracket - Blade width: 55mm
- Universal mounting: front on the fork or rear on the seat stays - Technopolymer resin - Blade width: 65mm - Black with grey spoiler
$12.99 - $13.99
- Easy to install and remove - Light and discrete
- Light and discreet saddle mounted mudguard for bikes with up to 38mm tires - Double lock mounting system: easy on, easy off & stable - Only 55g
- Light and discreet saddle mounted mudguard for bikes with up to 2.8'' tires - Double lock mounting system: easy on, easy off & stable - Only 67g
- Design for road bikes - Installation and angle adjustment without tools - Made of ultra-resistant black polymer resin - Mounts onto the seat post - Blade width: 45 mm
- Designed for tyres up to 2.4” in width. - Fit all diameters form 26 up to 29 - Disc brake compatible - Weight: 360 g
Page 1 of 3 Next page