$58.99 - $118.99
Among the most loved saddles in WTB history, the Deva is back, in all its previous glory, with updated graphics to match its diverse usage. Same high-performance shape, same amount of generous padding, same short nose for easy on-off transitions, same strategically placed gel inserts on the ProGel model. Designed to suit the female form, without the presence of flowers or pink butterflies. So incredibly comfortable that even the manliest men are able to look past the women’s-specific label.
$52.99 - $169.99
The Rocket is an incredibly versatile saddle. Its popularity ranges from road to mountain, and gravity to endurance riding. From a two minute hair-raising downhill to a 2700 mile individual time trial, the Rocket is the top choice for those pushing the sport. Its swooped tail allows riders to lock in their ideal position for power and comfort. Carbon, Team and Pro models provide minimal weights and DNA Padding for those consumed by speed, while Comp and Race versions bring top tier performance at attainable price points. Usage: XC, Road and Trail Length: 265mm
Serfas delivers superior comfort for those long days on the bike with their Dual Density saddle. The base absorbs shock while the top layer uses Silk-Tech Lycra to conform to your shape giving you frictionless comfort. The anatomic dip relieves pressure from sensitive areas, too. • Rails: Steel • Size: 279mm x 171mm • Weight: 565 Grams • Cover: Silk-Tech Lycra
Serfas' RX saddle is your prescription for riding in comfort. It boasts a cutaway top that minimizes pressure, dual-density padding for cushioning, and a protective layer of friction-fighting Reactive Gel. What's more, the Twin Bar design allows each side to flex independently for even more comfort while the four-way stretch Lycra top increases the saddle's longevity. • Twin Bar Design • Rails: Steel • Size: 267mm x 171mm • Weight: 485 Grams • Cover: Silk-Tech Lycra
Get set to enjoy your favorite rides even more on Fizik's Vitesse HP! The Wing Flex shell moves with the rider's pedal stroke, offering unmatched comfort and an exceptional fit. And, as always, it boasts the features and quality you expect from a Fizik: a Microtex cover with efficiency-enhancing thigh glides, light and strong Kium rails, and supportive, comfortable padding for on-the-road comfort.
$99.99 - $109.99
Fabric's Scoop saddle is designed to provide flexibility and great ergonomic feel for all genres of cycling. Starting with their unique flexible base, vacuum bonded upper, and custom design rail, the Fabric Scoop is proven to be the perfect balance of comfort, performance and simplicity. Wide choice of colours & specification -The Scoop is versatile. A regular ‘Best in Test’ winner, it is available in a wide range of specifications and colours to suit the needs and budget of every kind of rider. 3 rider profiles -Choose the Scoop to suit. There are 3 profiles of Scoop saddle; Flat for a more aerodynamic riding position, Shallow for all-day performance and Radius for a more upright, comfort focused position. Durable & flexible -Our unique 3 part bonding process not only results in super comfort but also an easy to clean saddle with smooth lines and superb durability. -Width: 142mm -Length: 282mm -Base: Nylon -Rail: Hollow Cro-moly -Upper: Lightweight PU foam -Cover: Waterproof microfibre
$99.99 - $114.99
The Ajna Comp is the cutout saddle that every female rider can appreciate. Built to be at home on either your road or mountain bike in an aggressive Posture 2 position, the Ajna's shape offers increased stability at the nose and better pressure distribution throughout. Designed for a more aggressive riding position during sustained efforts, the Ajna Comp women's saddle delivers a great fit to preserve comfort and performance. Key features: - An aggressive posture 2 saddle that excels both on the road and mountain bike - Engineered specifically to yield better fit and greater comfort for women - Contour Relief Zone Plus (CRZ+) full saddle cutaway enhances soft tissue protection - Wider cutout and shaped nose yield stable comfort in an aggressive position - Soft cushion padding provides ultra comfort - inForm BioDynamic products optimize your natural movement for sustained, higher performance
$99.99 - $114.99
- An aggressive posture 2 saddle that excels both on the road and mountain bike - Contour Relief Zone Plus (CRZ+) full saddle cutaway enhances soft tissue protection - Soft cushion padding provides ultra comfort - Channel Flex on bottom of shell for added compliance - Abrasion resistant polymer-edge adds durability without adding weight - inForm BioDynamic products optimize your natural movement for sustained, higher performance
Key features: - Fitness Posture 4 features an upright pelvic rotation to go farther, faster - Contour Relief Zone Plus (CRZ+) full saddle cutaway enhances soft tissue protection - Tough, weather-resistant cover repels water - Sleek, supportive padding provides comfort while maintaining performance
Key features: - Fitness Posture 4 features an upright pelvic rotation to go farther, faster - Engineered specifically to yield better fit and greater comfort for women - Contour Relief Zone Plus (CRZ+) full saddle cutaway enhances soft tissue protection - Tough, weather-resistant cover repels water - Sleek, supportive padding provides comfort while maintaining performance
Cutting edge NASA-derived memory foam technology combines with a modern, ergonomic design for the ultimate in saddle fit and comfort! - Comfort Plus temperature-sensitive memory-foam upper inserts adapt perfectly to your body form while the sit-bone-positioned low-density base inserts form an effective barrier between surface and rider, dissipating shocks and reducing peak pressure. - Strategically placed base cut-away and recessed upper channel help induce flex in the base and alleviate localized pressure around the sensitive soft tissue areas - 175mm width is suited to more neutral riding positions with a balanced front & rear weight distribution (Hybrid/City/Trekking) - Construction: Nylon base w/ Hi-Ten steel rails & synthetic weatherproof upper - Dimensions: L 275 x W 175mm - Weight: 406g
A wider width saddle with generous levels of padding that offers excellent comfort and support for upright riding positions with a distinct rearward weight bias (think handlebars slightly higher than the saddle) and those looking to boost comfort levels a great all-arounder! - Ships with a traditional saddle clamp (7/8 fit) for dual compatibility with both older/traditional seatposts without an integrated clamp and newer seatposts with a built-in clamp - Plush, deep padding provides effectively counters the increased weighting with the rearward riding position, providing an optimum level of comfort and a nice buffer between the rider and road - Rearward located v-shaped pressure relief channel helps alleviate localized pressure on the sensitive perineum area and keep the blood flowing - Construction: Synthetic weatherproof upper, Nylon base w/ Hi-Ten steel rails - Dimensions: L 228 x W 182mm - Weight: 396g (excl. saddle clamp)
White Lightning's Saddle Johnny saves commuters and everyday riders from ever riding on a wet seat again. Anyone who has ever left their bike outside knows the cold and wet feeling of riding their bike after a storm. The Saddle Johnny protects your seat from the elements and you from a wet ride home. Made from a 100% waterproof and UV resistant material, the Saddle Johnny simply slips on and over your seat to protect it from rain, sleet and snow. It features built-in elastic for a tight fit and it fits road, mountain and hybrid seats. It also folds small to fit in any seat bag so it's always ready when you need it.
A favorite of most of the WeThePeople team riders, the Team Fat Pivotal seat combines the proven Pivotal design with a nice helping of thick padding on top to give you that extra bit of protection with barspins, or just a comfier place to perch mid session. - Fat, barspin friendly design - Rail-less Pivotal system
An excellent all-mountain and distance saddle, the Pure features a drop nose design preventing hang ups, as well as enough padding for all day comfort. The Pure is a sure bet for almost any rider and an even better bet for bikepackers! - Microfiber Cover - Flex-Tuned Shell - HLX + Gel Padding - Cromoly rails - Weight: 345g
WTB's Pure V SLT features their famed drop-nose design, titanium rails, a wide whale-tail pedal platform, and an ergonomic contoured shape for serious efficiency and luxury, even on the nastiest of trails. Its Flex-Tuned shell provides the perfect balance of proper support, while the lightweight DNA padding conforms to your body for long-distance comfort. And, no WTB saddle would be complete without the soft tissue protection of the liberating Love Channel.
The Rocket is an incredibly versatile saddle. From a two minute hair-raising downhill to a 2700-mile individual time trial, this saddle is the top choice for those pushing the sport. - Narrow nose and midsection means no chafing during long pedaling sessions - Thick padding and a swooped tail allow riders to lock in their ideal position for power and comfort - Cromoly rails
The Silverado is one of WTB’s most iconic and revered saddle shapes. Lightweight and slim, the design oozes speed while proving to be incredibly comfortable. Ride a Silverado and you’ll quickly know what everyone’s raving about. - Long, tapered nose and flatter platform provide ample real estate for shifting positions - Optimized padding-to-weight ratio make the Silverado a hit across all disciplines, including road - Cromoly rails
The Silverado is one of WTB’s most iconic and revered saddle shapes. Lightweight and slim, the design oozes speed while proving to be incredibly comfortable. Ride a Silverado and you’ll quickly know what everyone’s raving about. - Long, tapered nose and flatter platform provide ample real estate for shifting positions - Optimized padding-to-weight ratio make the Silverado a hit across all disciplines, including road - Titanium rails
WTB's best-selling saddle utilizes our shock-absorbing, dual compound Soft-Shell base to provide unparalleled comfort at an excellent value. Supportive padding and mid dimensions make for a near fool-proof favorite at a don't-think-about-it-twice price. - Cromoly rails
This female-focused saddle has become one of our most popular models with its ergonomic shape, smooth curves and low-profile stitching. Its wide and rounded, fall-away profile make the Speed She an easy-to-ride, easy-to-maneuver women's saddle. - Cromoly rails - Microfiber Cover - Flex-Tuned Shell - HLX + Gel Padding - Weight: 296g
A lightweight railed saddle with added durability that can take on anything from the track to the trail due to its composite web design. - Carbonite composite shell construction - 7mm hollow chromoly rails - Ergonomically sculpted shape - Rail Material: Chromoly - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Composite - Length: 238mm - Width: 126mm - Weight: 175g
$199.99 - $219.99
- Super-stiff carbon injected base - 7x7mm hollow titanium round rails - Ergonomic cutout - Short nose design for multiple sitting positions - Kush Foam Technology fuses comfort and performance - Our Signature Pure PU compound gives maximum grip in wet and dry conditions - Anatomic Intelligence (Ai) Technology.R&D optimizes ergonomics and comfort - Ride experience: Road, TT, MTB - Widths: 143mm (255g), 155mm (266g)
$349.99 - $369.99
- Full 3K Carbon Base - Ultralight 140g - Our Signature Pure PU compound gives maximum grip in wet and dry conditions - Anatomic Intelligence (Ai) technology based on heavy R&D optimizes ergonomics and comfort - Ride experience: Road - Width: One Size
- Trail inspired and designed to support the rider equally well on uphill and downhill - A slight kick-up in the back for uphill, and added lower back support - Adaptive edges in high friction areas, also contour to rider’s personal shape and movement - Reinforced Impact Zones - Pronounced Relief Channel - Features: Co-molded Construction, Anatomic Race Inspired Profile, Tuned Flex Points and Contact Edges, Reinforced Impact Zones - Material (Upper): 3D co-molded foam - Material (shell): Fiber reinforced polymer - Material (rail): Hollow Chromoly - Size (mm): 144 x 265 - Weight (g): ±280
- Balances the padded comfort required by trail riders with the sleek profile desired by aggressive riders and racers - Relatively flat upper shape maximizes rider maneuverability facilitating fast position changes - Adaptive edges in high friction areas, also contour to rider’s personal shape and movement - Co-molded construction with reinforced Impact Zones and Tuned Flex Points - Human Factor ergonomic design with pronounced Relief Channel reduces pressure blending all day comfort and performance - FEATURES: Co-molded Construction, Anatomic Comfort Profile, Tuned Flex Points and Contact Edges, Reinforced Impact Zones - MATERIAL - UPPER: 3D co-molded foam and durable synthetic skin - MATERIAL - SHELL: Fiber reinforced polymer - MATERIAL - RAIL: Hollow Chromoly - SIZE (mm): 144 x 265 -WEIGHT (g): ±280
- Race inspired minimal profile design with firm and supportive upper - Smooth surface contour and outer edges maximize maneuverability and reduce snag on shorts - Adaptive edges in friction areas contour to rider’s personal shape and movement - Co-molded construction with reinforced Impact Zones and Tuned Flex Points - Low friction synthetic skin with anti-slip zones - Features: Co-molded Construction, Anatomic Race Inspired Low Profile, Tuned Flex Points and Contact Edges, Reinforced Impact Zones - Material - Upper: 3D co-molded foam and durable synthetic skin - Material - Shell: Fiber reinforced polymer - Material - Rail: Hollow Chromoly - Size (mm): 144 x 265 - Weight (g): ±250
The Sam Reynolds Edition SPOON Sniff saddle offers the ultimate in free ride comfort, with high durability Kevlar sides and super grip top, the saddle is recommended as ideal for bike park, freeride and kids alike. - Tough Kevlar side panels for ultimate durability in the ‘rub zones' - Textured super grip vinyl upper for best grip and comfort - Saddle stitched panels for perfect cover fit gives high end upholstered look - Sam Reynolds Edition – endorsed for bike park, free ride and also perfect for kids - Features: Kevlar and Super Grip Vinyl, saddle stitched upper - Material - Shell: Polypropylene - Material - Rail: Hollow Chromoly - Size (mm): 144 x 254 - Weight (g): ±305 - Recommended: Freeride, Bike Park, Kids, DJ/Pumptrack
The Variant saddle is a truly unique product that takes seat customization and overall comfort to a new level. The Variant 2 comes with five compression inserts that are user-adjustable allowing the saddles to flex at varying rates. Based on your preference, you can fine tune the Variant; making it the most customizable saddle on the market. Features: - MTB Comfort - Adjustable Flex Base - Pressure Eliminating Channel - Quick Change System - Race Foam Construction - Rails: Stainless Steel - Cover: Waterproof, Anti-Microbial Microfiber Specs: - Length: 272mm - Width: 145mm, 155mm - Weight: 200 Grams
The first saddle designed specifically for the eBike, combining the advantages of 3D Skingel technology with a functional design to guarantee greater comfort, safety and control.
Page 1 of 4 Next page